Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Resolution

"My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 and planned in 2011."

Quite an inspiring quote (with a touch of sadness) for me this year.

The Bad


  • gained 5 pounds since last year
  • still not good at multi-tasking (particularly exercising while focusing on other things)
  • stopped tracking metrics for my car (too hard to track when people borrow my car and I forget to track those numbers)

The Good

  • I was actually up 10 pounds around June, so lost 5 of those pounds since then
  • First TV, Wii U, Wii U Fit
  • Lots of new board games
  • Blogging still going on
  • More new friends

The Future

  • Plan to run in more 5k races
  • Prepare to complete a 10k race next year or by end of year

No comments:

Post a Comment