Thursday, June 1, 2017

Shaun T Insanity Day 9 - Personal Experience

I think I may have messed up the day numbers. At this point, I'm just going to number the days to be incremental by the days I work out instead of the DVD as I have noticed that I may mix around the exercises depending on how I feel. For example, last night I worked on the second DVD, Plyometric Cardio Circuit.

Since I have completed the whole box set (minus the one DVD that didn't work for me), it is time to start over again. I skipped the first DVD (Dig Deeper & Fit Test) as I just didn't feel to be in the mood to count as it was late.

This time around with Plyometric Cardio Circuit, I definitely noticed that I am do a little more and more flexible on the stretches.My weight is around or maybe slightly lighter than the prior time. (I really should record these things).

I still struggled with the pushups and running pushups, but I was able to do a couple sets (which I believe I skipped completely last time). Again I just went into the half-plank (plan from my knees instead of my feet). My arms are still not strong enough to maintain proper position. They were still tired just from the planks. Mountain climbing is still a struggle but did these much slower and without the hop.

Still sweated a ton, felt good prior and after... this is probably my favorite workout of the whole set.



Reference

http://douglastclee.blogspot.com/2017/05/shaun-t-insanity-day-1-and-day-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment