Sunday, November 17, 2019

My Thoughts: Blogging is not easy, writing an article even harder

Although easier to critique other people's works, writing even a poor article or blog is not easy (procedurally). And to follow my critiques, they are not easy to overcome in my own posts. The most pressing pressure is time. Although professional writers may be pressured by due dates, I am pressured by just spending personal time on the article. Many posts are not completely to my liking, then found that I do not publish much. Eventually, I feel that enough information is provided and the general thoughts and ideas were presented so I just publish it anyways.

Personally, I wish I had more time to research. I wish I had more time to put together the research to make a better analysis. I wish I had more energy to more things. I wish I could make my thoughts follow a more coherent process. I wish I could focus more on the topic.

Blogging is difficult for me to stay on topic. I segue way too much. I delete way more than I leave in. Sometimes, I go so off tangent that I even start another article mostly intending to drop a few notes so I can return later then go on another tangent then eventually forgetting my original post.

So, I still encourage anyone to blog, write, or simply a journal. No one needs to read it. I feel that I have learned a lot about myself from these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment