Monday, December 2, 2019

Wendy's vs Burger King's Dipping Sauces with Nuggets (taste test, purely personal taste)

I randomly decided to do a side-by-side taste test between Wendy's dipping sauce (W) and Burger King's dipping sauce (BK).

My Personal Preference

Honey Mustard = W
BBQ = BK
Ranch = BK
Sweet & Sour = BK



W 50 nuggets for $9.99 or 4 for $0.99
BK 10 nuggets for $1.49 :: 50 nuggets for $7.45


W also has spicy nuggets which I typically prefer plain. BBQ and ketchup are acceptable with spicy nuggets.

W also has S'awesome sauce and Creamy Sriracha. Both are ok.

My personal preference in sauces in general across all foods is honey mustard. I do not like ranch across all foods.

With nuggets, I prefer honey mustard and BBQ. Although, I prefer BK and McD bbq over honey mustard.


Hope this is not too detrimental to my diet...

No comments:

Post a Comment