Friday, March 20, 2015

Outlook 2013 - Change Start of Week

File > Options > Calendar > First day of week


I do not know why this changed from my settings from 2010. I tried to get used to this for almost a year, but I just could not take it anymore. I am also partially sad that I do not have the brain agility to just get used it, but I just cannot get the correct date when I schedule things for work. Perhaps it is because everything else outside of Outlook still starts on a Sunday. The biggest problem is when the date starts reaching the end of the month and the day of the week header is further from the dates, my brain just automatically assumes Wednesday is the fourth day of the week and not the third day of the week. Anyways, I could practice more if I actually needed a calendar in my person life but the risks are not worth it for work when you are trying to coordinate 30-100 people.

While I am griping about the new Outlook 2013, I also hate that I no longer can open Outlook while not connected to the work network.

Reference

How to change the calendar to start each week to Sunday?
Change which day to start the week?

https://support.office.com/en-nz/article/Change-your-Calendar-work-days-and-the-start-of-your-week-8eba4a97-20f8-477c-b121-f57934f613c6 - Outlook 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment