Friday, August 16, 2019

Exercise (249) First jog

Yesterday, I jogged for the first time in a long while. I jogged for two minutes, 3 times. I have also sped up my walk from 2mph to 2.5mph to 3mph for about 30 minutes. When I have time, I also walked (slow, probably around 2mph) during lunch for about 20 minutes.

I am not sure the cause, but today I my upper leg feels like they are restless like I cannot sit still for a minute without feeling like getting up and walk it off except that it does not go away. I do not get these often. Maybe a handful of times a year.

But if I had to hazard a guess, I feel like I get it more often after I workout but lagging a day or two. The last time I had this problem was when I started doing kickboxing. I did find that putting my legs up (against a wall) did help in the past, although it does not seem directly impactful. So, I will have to start doing that again and see if that helps. It is hard to do once I have the problem though because the restlessness just builds.

Although one pound is still within a normal weight range, at least my weight stop going up. Hopefully, I will eventually get into some rhythm of this. It will be tough as I am also trying to clear out my place.

Reference

https://www.runnersworld.com/health-injuries/a20866611/5-things-i-learned-from-throwing-my-legs-up-a-wall-every-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment