Monday, August 12, 2019

Exercise (250) Another restart

Sadly, I have reached my all-time heaviest weight to date at 250 pounds. I have been swinging between 235 and 240 for a long time since my last attempt, and lately it has just been downhill. But hopefully this was due to my busy life.

Lately

The main cause is that I have been busy with personal life activities mostly important guests visiting. I haven't slept in my room for about a month now. There was also a lot of cleaning prior and in between different groups of people.

Looking forward

As of this morning, I am at 248. I have not been exercising at all the last several months, except for the weekly volleyball (which I skipped last week for more important reasons). I do not think I will have much problems getting back to workout mode. I also need to start training to hike Grand Canyon (which I really hope I can get out of still :P).

I am hoping I can get as close to 200 as possible by end of next year. That is my goal. There will be a few obstacles like moving and getting a new job. From past experience, those will be tough to overcome workout-wise. But I will try to push through them this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment