Friday, July 30, 2021

Interview: How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet? (Take 2)

How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet?

Gather Answers to Follow-up Questions

Why am directing someone?

  • Instructional?
  • To cook me breakfast?
  • For himself? How many tries? How many eggs? Are there eggs?

Who is "someone"?

  • Experience
  • Age
  • Language
  • Customs
  • Culture
How? Where?
  • In-person? Virtual? Text? Amazon how-to? SMS?
  • Language?
  • High elevation?
  • Stove? Campfire? Barbecue?

Goal?

If I get this question in my next interview, I feel like my goal is to keep asking questions and hope to not answer the question. I think it would be entertaining to see how far I can push without actually answering the question which then go back to the first post with modifications to the additional information.

Reference

Take 1: https://douglastclee.blogspot.com/2013/01/interview-how-would-you-direct-someone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment