Friday, October 31, 2014

Review: Wii U Balance Board (First Impression)

The Wii Fit U is quite fun and the fit meter makes a nice pedometer. The most interesting thing about the game to me is seeing how stable (or how unstable) I am at certain exercises. The balance games are also quite interesting.

One drawback to this game is that I do not have other controllers. There are quite a few exercises and games that require the wii-motes to play. They look interesting.

Another drawback is that I cannot find other Wii U games that make use of the balance board. There appears to be some from Wii classic.

I kind of wish the board was a big bigger. I feel that my feet barely within the board and barely within my shoulder width, so I will be off the board if I make any slight missteps from the center. This would be a lot more fun if it were maybe double the size or something as big as the dance pad.

Review

http://nintendo.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/The-5-Best-Wii-Balance-Board-Games.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment