Sunday, March 9, 2014

Buggish: Google Drive gadget broken on my Google Sites


Google Drive encountered an error. If reloading the page doesn't help, please report the error. To learn more about Google Drive, please visit our help center. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your help! - The Google Drive Team

This is embedded in my sites page which was working the last time I was on which was a while ago. I have continued to add date to the spreadsheet in Google Drive. Today, I decided to go onto the sites page to see if the list was updated. Instead of the sheet, I saw the error above.

I attempted to modify the gadget. At first, clicking on the link to the spreadsheet did not work. I clicked Change button to reapply the correct sheet. Now, click on the link brings up the spreadsheet. After saving all the changes, I continue to get the error above. Clicking on the Open Sheet link at the bottom of the gadget brings up the proper spreadsheet.

I'll check back again at at a later time to see if this error is fixed. This is the first time that I saw the error.

Updated:
After further investigation, I found this error occurs with the new Google Spreadsheets. I tested with an older Google Spreadsheet which still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment