Saturday, March 1, 2014

Review: Google AdSense (@2000 page views)

Earnings

I reached 2000+ page views a couple days ago but wanted to wait till the end of the month to see how this will change my balance. So far no change to my balance even thought my estimated earnings for last month was $0.01, so I am still at $0.37.

So it appears, I do not earn anything just by having ads on my page when no one clicks on it. I thought that I would at least get something for having ads. I plan to try this for one more month, then switch to the wider ads.

Note

Please do not click on the ads unless you are intentionally interested in the ad (per Google's terms of use/service). I am not blogging for income. I am just analyzing the service. TIA


Reference

http://douglastclee.blogspot.com/2014/01/review-google-adsense-1000-page-views.html

No comments:

Post a Comment