Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Life: NutriBullet and Blackberries, Watermelon (First Impression)

I finally got around to using my Nutribullet. It is quite simple to figure out and use. It does not quite crush ice very well. It leaves small chunks of ice.

I enjoy blackberries except for the seeds in them so I thought that it would be mulched in the bullet, but unfortunately it did not so, my "drink" ended up with the same seeds in them. I had also included some blueberries and raspberries. This became just mush because I did not add enough water.

I did not need water with watermelon. Adding some ice made the drink instantly cooler. This was great as I had to finish half a watermelon leftover from a party. I kept the seeds in, primarily because I was feeling lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment