Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Buggish: MS Teams Unable to Login. Device must comply with your organization's compliance requirements. (3rd post on same bug)

I just rebooted after a Windows update that required a reboot and behold... my "Device must comply with your organization's compliance requirements" infinite loop is back. You can see my past issues...

https://douglastclee.blogspot.com/2024/07/buggish-ms-teams-login-again.html

https://douglastclee.blogspot.com/2024/07/buggish-ms-teams-login-issue.html


Besides that I have little add from my other posts.

Rebooting again doesn't help.

Restarting app multiple times doesn't help.

Our IT help support is useless.

So-called online MS certified support or actual MS support just points you to the IT help which I already mentioned are useless.

Signing in again and again doesn't help.

It clearly logs in because each time I attempt I get updates to my chats.

The browser version works.

My personal phone which is definitely not org compliant works.

Only Microsoft knows how to break their own apps while all other non-MS apps on a Microsoft OS seem to work completely fine. Their copy/paste do not work across different apps and messes with the global clipboard. Visual Studio is slow as molasses. It takes up 90% of my hard drive (237 GB). Making me have to deal with our useless IT support and cheap-ass infrastructure team that is so penny-pinching to not get a hard drive big enough for someone to work. I constantly have to delete and uninstall then reinstall when I need it again which all requires admin rights which I have to deal with our IT support (at least this one is our department IT which actually is not useless). Ok, this last one may not be Microsoft fault, but I still blame them for all their bloated apps and complicated licensing. I just want to focus on working not trying to train myself to be IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment