Thursday, October 10, 2024

Work Life: When is it too many minor mistakes to be a major problem?

When is it too many minor mistakes to be a major problem?

It seems there is no amount of minor mistakes where management will be willing to fire someone. Even if the minor errors cause a major error. The only time I have witnessed someone who makes too many minor mistakes (in my opinion) is when they have to cut the entire department or I had a direct involvement with the type of person.

I have already mentioned two people I have been involved with.

So to game the system, it almost seems better to continually make minor mistakes. That way you can also have a defense when you create a major issue. Because there is so much accountability to go around for those who did not catch the minor errors that led to the major issue.

Have I just been working for weak management or leaders?

No comments:

Post a Comment