Friday, September 19, 2014

Review: Ryan Homes - Front door doorknob broke

It's only been 6 months, the inside doorknob (Kwikset) to the front door broke off. When opening, the knob slides off. I can turn, but then use the bolt lock to open.

Ryan Homes service was fast and easy. I just entered the problem into their site, a ticket generated, and a guy responded the next morning. He came by the following morning exactly on time (seriously, not a minute sooner or later than the agreed time). He was in and out in less than 30 minutes (I had other little problems to show him).

I feel bad that all I needed was a hex screwdriver. I had thought the part sticking out was a piece of the bolt (the head broke off) but really turned out to be the actual bolt to hold the doorknob. The screen door was easy to fix too which makes me wonder why the other guy couldn't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment