Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Buggish: MS Teams (Login issue)

I just used MS Teams yesterday with no issues for work. I come back today and now I get an error "We weren't able to connect. Sign in and we'll try again." on MS Edge. On most days, refreshing if web or reloading if Windows app will resolve this issue... but today it is not letting me in. Usually one or two attempts will bypass this.

It is not the same error with the Windows app version where I get that my corporate device is not compliant with corporate compliance. Go figure... it was working yesterday and nothing has been installed. And like the web, usually reloading will resolve this in 1-3 attempts... but today a no go.

And now I get a "We've run into an issue. Oops, something went wrong! Restart" error. Seems to be flipping between this error and the one above today.

On top of all that, MS Teams works almost perfectly on Google Chrome. It is again quite amusing to see that I also get the "... weren't able to connect..." error on Chrome but I can just continue to message and receive messages.

After 30 minutes of just refreshing the page, Teams on Edge started working. Also I did in that time was messaging people on Google Chrome, repeatedly refreshing Edge and repeatedly restarting the Windows app.

No comments:

Post a Comment