Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Review: Curry King (Union City)


  • Curry chicken lunch special
  • Lamb Tikka Masala
  • Chai Tea (free)
  • Wheat based dessert
Curry chicken was good which also comes with rice and curry mixed vegetables. Great price for $6 with naan. The naan was excellent. They had very nice crisp on the outside yet chewy in the inside that goes very well with the curry sauce.

My friend had the lamb tikka masala which I really liked the sauce more than the lamb. The lamb was good, but I think I still preferred the chicken.

Chai tea is unsweetend which was nice since I do not particularly enjoy over-sweetened tea. You can add sugar to your taste.

There was also dessert made of wheat. Unfortunately, I did not catch what it was called. It was a nice sweet treat for the end of the meal.

We were the only ones there at an odd hour. People were nice, service was good. Portions and price are reasonable. I would definitely like to go back just for the naan (there were also other naans with garlic, onion, etc.) and try some other dishes (perhaps the chicken tikka masala).


Reference

http://www.yelp.com/biz/curry-king-union-city

No comments:

Post a Comment