Monday, December 30, 2013

Review: Fish (Sausalito, CA)

Crab Roll 

Excellent. I would order this again. Although, I'm not sure how this would taste if it was not crab season. Nothing special with the steak fries except it was a bit salty.

True Cod (Special) 

I heard this was pretty good from a couple of friends that do not generally rave about food, so I assume that it is decent.

BBQ Oyster on the Half Shell

I liked the oyster. I am not a huge fan of oysters but these are definitely at the top. My friend who is not a fan of raw oysters prefers these over the oysters at Scoma's. I think these are different than the ones from Scoma. 

I am not sure if it is worth $3 per oyster though, but worth a try if you like oysters because you won't find it cheaper in the area.

Red Chowder

This was good but nothing particularly special.

No comments:

Post a Comment