Monday, December 16, 2013

Review: Oasis Grill, CA

This was a nice hole-in-the-wall-like place. There isn't any place to sit but who needs to sit inside while in SF? Although, it is a little cold for local residents.

I enjoyed the beef shawarma (spicy) for the first time. I did not find it spicy. It was a nice refreshing burrito-like meal. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, around $11. Definitely more preferable than Chipotle (which I also enjoy) even though a couple dollars more.

I think I may have preferred the chicken. Also, I opened the wrap from the wrong side. So, look for the side that has a slight opening otherwise it could be quite messy. I opened it on the side where the bag opened, but fortunately, I caught it somewhat early so able to control the leaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment